Interested in working at J. Cody’s?
Immediate position open for catering staff: *Flexible hours a must. * Available to work weekends. * Follow detailed event order. * Able to load, unload vans, lift heavy items, and stand on feet for several hours at a time. Qualifications * Must have valid driver’s license * Must have a valid Food Handlers License/Certification * Driving positions require age limit of 21 years or older and must have clean driving record.
Summary: Delivers and serves food at scheduled functions under the supervision of the catering manager. Ensures the accurate execution of all events during his/her shift. May drive a catering delivery van. Sets up and serves at functions; cleans event area during and after events; breaks down the setup and leaves the area neat and clean; returns equipment to the catering facility in a timely manner and cleans up and organizes catering equipment and catering vans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loads and delivers all food and supplies for catered functions to their scheduled locations.
- Arranges buffet tables with food, beverage and service items according to standards.
- Thoroughly cleans location after event is completed.
- Returns food and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to catering facility.
- Stocks, cleans and maintains catering facility and equipment.
- Ensures guests receive friendly, courteous service at all times.
- Maintains clean and safe work environment.
- Follows safety and sanitation policy and procedures at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license is required; must possess or able to obtain a valid food handler’s permit and alcohol servers’ permit.
Click here to view the Job Application page.